Biotechnology Summer Training Programme
For B.Tech. BIOTECHNOLOGY Students
The Biotechnology Industry is a highly volatile and unpredictable sector due to the scientifically intensive operations of companies that reside here. Markets served include medical, agricultural, environmental, and industrial. This industry emerged in the 1970s, with the main goal of enhancing the quality of human life. Biotech firms differ from conventional drug makers in that they utilize natural ingredients, as opposed to synthetic ones.
Pie Infocomm provides a complete training programme for the Biotechnology Trainees. The training covers various modules including Personality Development and GD/PI Preparation.
Certification BodyThe registered candidate gets two certificates i.e. from:
1. Pie Infocomm Private Limited
2. NIESBUD (MSME, Government of India)
Training Programme Modules1. Biotechnology Training – Theory
2. Biotechnology Training – Practical Sessions
3. Laboratory Sessions / Industrial Visits
4. Topic Study and Analysis
5. Report Preparation
6. Personality Development
7. Aptitude, Reasoning
8. Group Discussion, Personal Interview
Industrial Visits• The theory sessions will be conducted for the students in Pie Infocomm premises.
• For Practical Sessions and Laboratory Sessions, Industrial Visits will be conducted for the students.
• The Training will also involve Personality Development and GD/PI Sessions by experts.
• Students will be guided by the assigned Trainers throughout the Training Programme.
• Duration – 6 Weeks
• Fee Structure – Rs. 7,550/-
To download the content of the Training Programme -
To register for the Training Programme -